Recipe by COOKGIRl
With this recipe I substituted prepared horseradish with freshly grated and fresh ginger for ground ginger. Use the jarred horseradish if you cannot find fresh. Adapted from the Low Fat Living book.
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt or 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice or 1⁄4 cup fresh tangerine juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated horseradish, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon honey, softened
- white pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients in a non-reactive bowl (or use a blender) and blend until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary and refrigerate until ready to serve. Best prepared at least 1 hour in advance.
- NOTE: for a less thick version of this dressing, add a little bit of water to desired consistency.