Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A halloween drink that looks like you popped your eyes out into your cup of jello.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, partially thawed
- 24 blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) packagejell-o brand gelatin, any red flavor
- ice cube
- 1 cup cold water
- USING a melon baller or small ice cream scoop, place 2 small scoops (about 2 tablespoons each) of whipped topping into each of 12 dessert dishes for "eyeballs." Place a blueberry in each scoop for the "pupil." Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- MEANWHILE, stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 2-1/2 cups. Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any remaining ice. Spoon gelatin into prepared dishes around each eyeball, leaving the top of the eyeballs exposed.
- REFRIGERATE 1-1/2 hours or until firm.
Everyone loved this! The jello took a little longer than 1 1/2 hours to set though. Very fun and great for parties!
This was really spooky looking. The eyes kept staring at me. It was really good tho.