Recipe by *Alia*
This is cute and very easy to make. I generally make it with black olives instead of the pimento stuffed ones.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, plus
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 12 pimento stuffed olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut through hard cooked egg in half.
- Scoop out yolk.
- Place cooked yolk in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise, paprika and salt to taste.
- Mix thoroughly and fill egg white eye socket with mixture.
- Smooth yolk mixture.
- Press olive into yolk mixture so pimento is facing out.
- Cut just enough of the rounded end of egg to create a flat surface to stand egg on.
- Serve upright.