1 hr 10 mins
Great for a Halloween after trick-or-treating snack! Easy to make for a party and a kid-pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces powdered sugar, sifted
- 24 ring-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- 24 miniature candy covered plain chocolate candies
- 1 (19 1/3 g) package red decorating gel
- 1Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- 2Add dry pudding mix; mix well.
- 3Spoon evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- 4Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- 5Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla and medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 6Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
- 7Spread mixture evenly on top of cupcakes.
- 8Place 1 fruit snack on top of each cupcake.
- 9Add 1 candy-coated chocolate piece to center of each fruit snack for eyeball.
- 10Draw squiggly lines with decorating gel from the eyes to the edges of the cupcake top to resemble eyeball veins.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "eyeball" Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 218.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
candy covered plain chocolate candies
red decorating gel