Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for a Halloween after trick-or-treating snack! Easy to make for a party and a kid-pleaser.
Make and share this "eyeball" Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces powdered sugar, sifted
- 24 ring-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- 24 miniature candy covered plain chocolate candies
- 1 (19 1/3 g) package red decorating gel
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Add dry pudding mix; mix well.
- Spoon evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla and medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of cupcakes.
- Place 1 fruit snack on top of each cupcake.
- Add 1 candy-coated chocolate piece to center of each fruit snack for eyeball.
- Draw squiggly lines with decorating gel from the eyes to the edges of the cupcake top to resemble eyeball veins.