Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
These look scary fun on a plate for a kids and adult Halloween party! This is from Taste of Home.
- 5 (141.74 g) white chocolate baking squares, divided
- 20-25 vanilla wafers
- blue paste food coloring
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- red food coloring paste
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt 4 squares of white chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Dip the vanilla wafers, one at a time in the melted chocolate and place on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Chill in the fridge until it is set.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate and add some of the blue food coloring in until you get a nice blue that you like for eye color. Can be pale blue or dark.
- Spread a small amount of the blue onto the center of the chilled cookie then place a chocolate chip in the middle of the blue to look like the pupil.
- For Bloodshot eyes, using a toothpick or fine paintbrush draw in lines from the blue of the eye outward to the edges of the cookie.
- Chill until set.
- Store in an airtight container.
What a great idea! Simple and easy. Thanks for sharing