1 hr 30 mins
These look scary fun on a plate for a kids and adult Halloween party! This is from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares, divided
- 20 -25 vanilla wafers
- blue paste food coloring
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- red food coloring paste
- 1In a microwave safe bowl, melt 4 squares of white chocolate and stir until smooth.
- 2Dip the vanilla wafers, one at a time in the melted chocolate and place on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- 3Chill in the fridge until it is set.
- 4Melt the remaining white chocolate and add some of the blue food coloring in until you get a nice blue that you like for eye color. Can be pale blue or dark.
- 5Spread a small amount of the blue onto the center of the chilled cookie then place a chocolate chip in the middle of the blue to look like the pupil.
- 6For Bloodshot eyes, using a toothpick or fine paintbrush draw in lines from the blue of the eye outward to the edges of the cookie.
- 7Chill until set.
- 8Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eyeball Cookies Halloween
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 25.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g