Great halloween cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 0.5 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups (Reese's)
- red food coloring
- 1Have a large baking sheet ready.
- 2Knead flour into dough until well blended.
- 3Remove 1/4 tsp dough, roll into 12 tiny balls; reserve.
- 4Roll remaining dough into an even 12-in. log.
- 5Cut in twelve 1-in. pieces.
- 6Place pieces cut side up.
- 7Insert your thumb in center of each and make an indentation large enough to hold a peanut butter cup; insert cup.
- 8Roll dough between palms of your hands to rise up and around sides of cup.
- 9Put a tiny ball in center of cup.
- 10Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- 11Put a few drops red food color into a small cup. ip in end of toothpick; draw veins from center to edge of each cookie.
- 12Refrigerate 15 minutes to firm dough.
- 13Meanwhile heat oven to 350°F
- 14Bake cookies 12 min or until pale golden around edges.
- 15Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eyeball Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.5
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 111.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g