Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Halloween hot chocolate. Perfect for after trick or treating
- 16 large marshmallows
- 16 black licorice
- 2 quarts milk
- 1 cup hot powdered cocoa mix, powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 16 lollipop sticks
- Make a small cut in the middle of each marshmallow.
- Press the licorice candy into the cut.
- Insert the lollipop stick into the side of each marshmallow.
- Combine the milk and hot cocoa mix in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and stir until melted and heated through.
- Fill mugs with hot cocoa mixture.
- Float two eyeballs in each mug.
- Serve hot.