Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A non-alcoholic version of the infamous Hurricane cocktail. It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
Make and share this Eye of the Hurricane recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces passion fruit nectar
- 1 ounce lime juice (or juice of 1/2 lime)
- club soda or carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Combine syrup and lime juice in a mixing glass nearly filled with ice.
- Strain in to a highball or collins glass nearly filled with ice. Add soda.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime.
YUM...would be even better with some spiced rum!
This is tart and refreshing! I squeezed half a lime, which gave me 1/2 oz fresh lime juice and I decided to try with that amount rather than doubeling it. I'm glad I did, because otherwise I think it would have been to tart for my taste. I know the whole point of this is to be a virgin version of a cocktail, but I can imagine it would be quite nice with vodka or rum ;)! Thanks for sharing, Marg!