Recipe by katia
This is a recipe one of my co-workers told me when I needed something tasty and low cal. Its easy to make and very tasty.
- 450 g chicken (any kind you like, legs, breast, fillet...)
- 1 onion, in rings
- 1⁄2 green pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in non stick pan and cook chicken, onion and pepper over medium heat until brown. 3-5 minutes stirring.
- Add the wine, salt and pepper.Cook for 10 -15 minutes.
- When water is absorbed add the water and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Ready to serve over rice -- .