Recipe by pro home chef
My husband loves pumpkin cheesecake, and I adapted a recipe from another site and he raves about that one as well. So he decided he wanted to make another adaptation and I must say, this is our go to for saving fat when we crave Costco's Pumpkin Cheesecake.
- 11 fat free graham crackers
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 3 eggs
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 16 ounces vanilla icing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with a waterbath.
- Crush graham Crackers, mix 2 T sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, toasted walnuts, and butter. Press the mixture into a 10" springform pan.
- Cream the creamcheese, mix in the pumpkin puree,1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp nutmeg.
- Add 1 1/2 cups sugar, milk, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, and flour, mix until smooth, and pour onto the crust.
- Bake about 1 hour or until the middle slightly wobbles. Pull out of the oven, rest for 15 minutes, cover and refridgerate (the longer the better, we try for over night which is difficult).
- Top with icing.