Recipe by Luci2
I threw this together for lunch because I was tired of making sandwiches. It was really easy to make and my kids loved it. You can substitute different toppings or cheeses with whatever you have around the house.
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce (more or less to taste) or 1 cup pizza sauce (more or less to taste)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 4 -6 ounces ham (or other toppings)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay 2 tortillas side by side on a greased cookie sheet.
- Mix shredded cheddar and monterey jack and cover tortillas. Then place the other two tortillas on top.
- Spread tomato sauce on.( I recommend Ragu Chunky Mushroom spaghetti sauce).
- Cover with mozzerella and toppings.
- Bake at 350 for 5 to 10 minutes. Watch these closely as ovens vary. They are done when all of the cheese is melted.