Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I threw this together for lunch because I was tired of making sandwiches. It was really easy to make and my kids loved it. You can substitute different toppings or cheeses with whatever you have around the house.
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce (more or less to taste) or 1 cup pizza sauce (more or less to taste)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 4 -6 ounces ham (or other toppings)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay 2 tortillas side by side on a greased cookie sheet.
- Mix shredded cheddar and monterey jack and cover tortillas. Then place the other two tortillas on top.
- Spread tomato sauce on.( I recommend Ragu Chunky Mushroom spaghetti sauce).
- Cover with mozzerella and toppings.
- Bake at 350 for 5 to 10 minutes. Watch these closely as ovens vary. They are done when all of the cheese is melted.
Great idea with the "stuffed crust"! My kids really enjoyed making these--even put a little shredded spinach & olive oil on top. Yummy & super easy. Thank you for sharing!
yummy cheesey recipe! I was a bit confused by the recipe, as she made 2 pizzas at once. The instructions could be a bit clearer.
Super easy to make.
This was delicious. I made it in my toaster oven as my oven was cooking a ham but other then that followed the directions exactly. thank you