Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This pie takes only minutes to put together, for my family we like the lime kool-aid with a chocolate crust the best, go ahead have fun and experiment with different flavors and see which one is the best for you, a graham cracker crust works well also!
Top Review by Realtor by day, Chef by night
Delicious and easy! My little girl just loved this. I've made it twice. Once with orange and today with strawberry. I used a shortbread cookie crust on both and topped them with lots of cool whip. I put both of them in the freezer and served them frozen. Mmmmmm! Thanks, Kittencal! Made in support of the Think Pink event.
- 1 (6 g) package unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts (or graham crumb crust)
- Cool Whip (optional) or whipped cream, for the top (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl mix the Kool-Aid powder with the sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
- Fold in the Cool Whip topping.
- Transfer into prepared crust.
- If desired you can spread Cool Whip or whipped cream on top of the pie.
- Chill for a minimum of 4 hours.