1/1 Photo of Extremely Easy Carrot Muffins
An easy and good carrot muffin recipe. Add raisins, walnuts or other ingredients if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- 3In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine eggs, oil and brown sugar; beat well.
- 5Combine egg mixture and flour mixture; mix just until moistened.
- 6Fold in carrots and drained raisins.
- 7Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 9Let cool for 30 minutes or eat immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extremely Easy Carrot Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 250.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g