Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Malted milk balls takes this shake to another level! :)
- 1 cup milk (more if desired)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup malted milk balls (can use a little more)
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- confectioners' sugar (optional or to taste)
- Place the milk, vanilla and malted milk balls in the blender and blend until combined; add in the ice cream and blend until smooth and thickened (adjust the milk for a thinner consistancy).
- If desired add in some confectioners sugar to sweeten.
This is over-the-top good! Malted milk balls are my favorite candy so of course I had to try this, and I'm glad I did - it's terrific! Thanks for posting the recipe!
This is SO good! I had some "not brand name" malted milk balls that I wasn't looking forward to eating. They worked perfectly in this drink. I made this in my food processor by reversing the order of adding the ingredients. That worked really well. I enjoyed this a lot and will make again. Thanks for posting!