Recipe by Cooking Family
This is a variation of the classic! Little of this, little of that! SO easy and delicious! Add as much as you like of each ingredient, this is just an idea! If I'm feeling nutty, I'll add more peanuts, you get it! ENJOY!
Top Review by Maito
These are so delicious! The nutella is subtle, but still very much enjoyed. I doubled the peanuts and cut the marshmallows into little pieces. I used the drop method on these to make individual candies. Yum!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup nutella
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave (in a glass bowl would be best) chocolate chips, peanut butter and nutella until smooth. One minute, then stir, another minute, stir again. Usually takes 2 or 3 minutes.
- Stir in peanuts. (I use a bamboo spoon).
- Stir in rice krispies.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Spray or butter an 8-inch glass dish.
- Dump mixture into greased glass dish.
- Refrigerate an hour or freeze for 30 minutes. Use a sharp knife to cut chunks and serve.