Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a variation of the classic! Little of this, little of that! SO easy and delicious! Add as much as you like of each ingredient, this is just an idea! If I'm feeling nutty, I'll add more peanuts, you get it! ENJOY!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup nutella
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- Microwave (in a glass bowl would be best) chocolate chips, peanut butter and nutella until smooth. One minute, then stir, another minute, stir again. Usually takes 2 or 3 minutes.
- Stir in peanuts. (I use a bamboo spoon).
- Stir in rice krispies.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Spray or butter an 8-inch glass dish.
- Dump mixture into greased glass dish.
- Refrigerate an hour or freeze for 30 minutes. Use a sharp knife to cut chunks and serve.
These are so delicious! The nutella is subtle, but still very much enjoyed. I doubled the peanuts and cut the marshmallows into little pieces. I used the drop method on these to make individual candies. Yum!
I'm honored to be the first to review this recipe! I made this for our family's Christmas party and it went over so well. When I glanced at the recipe, I assumed that because it had Rice Krispies and marshmallows that it would be like a Rocky Road Rice Krispie Treat (ooh, new recipe idea??) but this was more like a fudge or candy. Delicious! I subbed gluten free Rice Krispies and it worked out great. Thank you for posting!