1/2 Photos of Extreme Melt-In-Your-Mouth Steaks
Not only are these these most delicious steaks they are so tender you can slice them with a butter knife! --- of coarse you may use any cut of steak desired, I prefer rib-eyes --- plan ahead the steaks needs to marinate for 6-24 hours and must be brought down to room temperature before cooking which may take a couple hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml low sodium soy sauce (use only low-sodium)
- 44.37 ml minced fresh garlic
- 1 small onions or 2 small green onions, chopped
- 4.92-9.85 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml dried rosemary (can use less)
- 59.14 ml A.1. Original Sauce
- 29.58 ml steak seasoning, spice (any brand will do, I use Club House Steak Seasoning)
- 4 (1247.37-1360.77 g) rib eye steaks (or a little smaller, or use steaks of choice)
- 1In a food processor combine all ingredients except the steaks; process until well blended.
- 2Using a fork prick holes on both sides of the steaks, then place in a shallow glass baking dish or container.
- 3Pour the marinade over steaks and turn to make certain that steaks are coated in the marinade.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 6-24 hours (turning once or twice during marinating time).
- 5A couple of hours before ready to grill remove the steaks from the fridge and the marinade, place on plates and let come down to room temperature (discard the marinade).
- 6Grill steaks until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extreme Melt-In-Your-Mouth Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1146.1
- Calories from Fat 865
- Total Fat 96.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.9 g
- Cholesterol 212.4 mg
- Sodium 1408.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 57.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce