Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Not only are these these most delicious steaks they are so tender you can slice them with a butter knife! --- of coarse you may use any cut of steak desired, I prefer rib-eyes --- plan ahead the steaks needs to marinate for 6-24 hours and must be brought down to room temperature before cooking which may take a couple hours.
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml low sodium soy sauce (use only low-sodium)
- 44.37 ml minced fresh garlic
- 1 small onions or 2 small green onions, chopped
- 4.92-9.85 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml dried rosemary (can use less)
- 59.14 ml A.1. Original Sauce
- 29.58 ml steak seasoning, spice (any brand will do, I use Club House Steak Seasoning)
- 4 (1247.37-1360.77 g) rib eye steaks (or a little smaller, or use steaks of choice)
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except the steaks; process until well blended.
- Using a fork prick holes on both sides of the steaks, then place in a shallow glass baking dish or container.
- Pour the marinade over steaks and turn to make certain that steaks are coated in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6-24 hours (turning once or twice during marinating time).
- A couple of hours before ready to grill remove the steaks from the fridge and the marinade, place on plates and let come down to room temperature (discard the marinade).
- Grill steaks until desired doneness.
This is the ONE! When you want to really impress somone with an awesome steak, try this. It has more of a resturant quality taste. After trying this recipe, we make our steaks this way from now on. I do leave out the tablespoon of salt. Just not needed, and sometimes omit the rosemary and it still is just as flavorful. this recipe is a keeper in my book. I hope you give it a try. Thanks for a great marinade.
GREAT savory steaks! I actually pan fried these and it worked out great, no burning sauce sticking into the pan, because there is no sugar.
WOW......This was the best! I followed exactly, but bought the A-1 Bold and Spicy sauce instead of the regular and it gave the strip steaks and added punch. Let them marinate 48 hours, grilled them to perfection and devoured them in one sitting. Great flavor! Will definitely make these again. Another wonderful recipe Kittencal, thanks so much.