Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Not only are these these most delicious steaks they are so tender you can slice them with a butter knife! --- of coarse you may use any cut of steak desired, I prefer rib-eyes --- plan ahead the steaks needs to marinate for 6-24 hours and must be brought down to room temperature before cooking which may take a couple hours.
Top Review by Jackie7757
This is the ONE! When you want to really impress somone with an awesome steak, try this. It has more of a resturant quality taste. After trying this recipe, we make our steaks this way from now on. I do leave out the tablespoon of salt. Just not needed, and sometimes omit the rosemary and it still is just as flavorful. this recipe is a keeper in my book. I hope you give it a try. Thanks for a great marinade.
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml low sodium soy sauce (use only low-sodium)
- 44.37 ml minced fresh garlic
- 1 small onions or 2 small green onions, chopped
- 4.92-9.85 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml dried rosemary (can use less)
- 59.14 ml A.1. Original Sauce
- 29.58 ml steak seasoning, spice (any brand will do, I use Club House Steak Seasoning)
- 4 (1247.37-1360.77 g) rib eye steaks (or a little smaller, or use steaks of choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except the steaks; process until well blended.
- Using a fork prick holes on both sides of the steaks, then place in a shallow glass baking dish or container.
- Pour the marinade over steaks and turn to make certain that steaks are coated in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6-24 hours (turning once or twice during marinating time).
- A couple of hours before ready to grill remove the steaks from the fridge and the marinade, place on plates and let come down to room temperature (discard the marinade).
- Grill steaks until desired doneness.