1/1 Photo of Extreme Cream Liqueur
San Marcos Sunshine's Note:
I read every Irish cream liqueur recipe on Zaar & elsewhere over the holidays, but none seemed quite the same as a clipping in my memory, misplaced somewhere in a stack of thousands. Eureka...it's now found, and I'm posting it “Quick Like a Bunny” before it eludes me again. I don't think it's any less expensive than buying the real thing, but you'll find it simple, fresh & refreshing...no eggs in sight. Clipped from Bon Appetit's request column many years ago as a house specialty from the restaurant at Atlanta’s World Trade Center. Enjoy it on St. Paddy’s Day, and when the holidays roll 'round again, you can bottle it and delight your friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in blender; blend until coffee crystals dissolve, about one minute.
- 2Add whipping cream & cream of coconut to mixture and blend 10 seconds.
- 3Transfer to pitcher, cover & refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
- 4Serve over ice, add to coffee or serve over chocolate or coffee ice cream.
- 5Can be made up to 2 weeks ahead; keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extreme Cream Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.0
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g