Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A BH&G recipe I don't get to use anymore due to diet. So instead of throwing it out, I am throwing it out here for someone else to use. Note: time to cool is 1 hour. Time to chill is 4 to 24. I used the lower amount with cool time for cooking time.
- Note: The chocolate whipped cream starts with the 1/2 cup whipping cream. Egg Product is something like egg beaters.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For crust, prepare brownie mix according to the package. Spread in bottom of greased 9 inch pie pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on rack.
- Filling: In medium mixing bowl beat the sugar and butter on medium speed until fluffy or about 4 minutes Stir in the melted chocolate and vanilla then add the egg product gradually while beating at low speed. Then increase speed scraping bowl sides until light and fluffy, about a minute.
- Transfer to brownie crust. Chill for 4 to 24 hours. Sprinkle with the chocolate bar before serving. Serve with whipped cream.
- Whipped Cream: Chill a bowl and combine the cream, sugar and powder. Beat on medium until you have soft peaks. Makes 1 cup.
this is a big favorite in our house. A must recipe for choco-holics, We usr reagular whipped cream with chocolate curls and carmel sauce drizzle,