Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cake is a completely chocolate cake; perfect for chocolate lovers.
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (4 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F (175 degrees C).
- Mix all ingredients together in one pan.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into well greased bundt pan.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour or until knife comes out of cake clean.
This was an excellent cake. We made it for a nine year old on his birthday because he wanted a choc. Donut cake. We ate it still warm and it was great! My daughter made it that night for her family because they loved it so much. I haven't had it cold yet because it was so yummy warm, there wasn't any left!
I got this recipe from a friend several years ago and make it all of the time. It's best when you take it out just before the toothpick comes out clean. When I take it to events it's usually one of the first cakes gone. What a bummer since I always hold out hope that there will be a little bit leftover.
This cake is awesome and very easy. It goes great with a big scoop of vanilla icecream.