1/1 Photo of Extreme Cereal Bar/ Square
Thease are really good. A bunch of us made them for a girl weekend and they turned out better then we thought. As we just winged it as we went along. Hope you all enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot, over medium heat, combine peanut butter with corn syrup and butter, stir until smooth. Stir in cereals and peanuts, remove from heat.
- 2Place mixture in an 8 x 8 cake pan.
- 3Melt chocolate chips with butter and spread over the cereal and peanut butter mixture.
- 4Refrigerate for a few hours until chocolate is firm.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extreme Cereal Bar/ Square
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.5
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 188.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g