Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are the richest most decadent cookies you'll ever taste. This is my recipe that has been tested and made over and over again. Every time they are perfect. Please only have one because there is so much sugar, you might go into a coma. :)
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the bittersweet chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Cool.
- Beat eggs and vanilla in a large bowl until frothy.
- Slowly add the sugar and beat until ribbons off.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix.
- Sift the dry ingredients and add to the liquid.
- Fold in the chips and nuts.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for about an hour or until firm.
- Scoop and roll into ball and place on cookie sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until tops are cracked.
- Allow to cool completely on parchment paper.
- Cover the cookie sheet again with another sheet of paper for each batch.