Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
for the people who heart bacon cheeseburger,i created this delicious recipe.
Make and share this Extreme Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1 lb dried spaghetti
- 1 cup condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced processed American cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat,saute the ground beef and red onion for 5 minutes,or until browned;drain excess fat.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to package directions;drain water.
- In a large bowl,combine cheddar cheese soup,cream cheese,basil and pepper,whisk together until blended.
- In a 2 qt casserole dish,combine browned beef,cooked spaghetti,onions and bacon.
- Sprinkle with half of cheeses.Pour cheese sauce over beef-bacon mixture,mix well.Top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake,uncovered for 30 minutes.