Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
for the people who heart bacon cheeseburger,i created this delicious recipe.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1 lb dried spaghetti
- 1 cup condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced processed American cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat,saute the ground beef and red onion for 5 minutes,or until browned;drain excess fat.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to package directions;drain water.
- In a large bowl,combine cheddar cheese soup,cream cheese,basil and pepper,whisk together until blended.
- In a 2 qt casserole dish,combine browned beef,cooked spaghetti,onions and bacon.
- Sprinkle with half of cheeses.Pour cheese sauce over beef-bacon mixture,mix well.Top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake,uncovered for 30 minutes.