1 hr 5 mins
for the people who heart bacon cheeseburger,i created this delicious recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 lb dried spaghetti
- 1 cup condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups diced processed American cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large skillet over medium high heat,saute the ground beef and red onion for 5 minutes,or until browned;drain excess fat.
- 3Prepare the spaghetti according to package directions;drain water.
- 4In a large bowl,combine cheddar cheese soup,cream cheese,basil and pepper,whisk together until blended.
- 5In a 2 qt casserole dish,combine browned beef,cooked spaghetti,onions and bacon.
- 6Sprinkle with half of cheeses.Pour cheese sauce over beef-bacon mixture,mix well.Top with remaining cheeses.
- 7Bake,uncovered for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extreme Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.0
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.4 mg
- Sodium 675.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 41.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: