Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
A veggie tapas dish.
Make and share this Extremaduran Zarangollo recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a baking dish.
- Add head of garlic, red peppers, and tomatoes.
- Roast at 425 degrees Fahrenheit, I am guessing 30 minutes, until soft.
- When cooked, put in a container with a lid so that peppers and tomatoes are easy to peel.
- Cut potatoes in rounds; saute in 3 Tablespoons oil, salt and pepper.
- Blend the tomato and garlic with oil and vinegar until it is an even sauce.
- Put cooked potatoes in a bowl; top with peppers and chopped onion.
- Cover with sauce.