Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This salad came to me when my Asian roommate, Nina, introduced me to Lychees. The rest was from my experience trying fruits over the 19 years I've been alive.
- 1 (15 ounce) can lychees, drained
- 1 mango, seeded and cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can loganberries, drained
- 10 fresh cherries
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 6 tablespoons Cool Whip Topping
- Combine all fruits except the cherries into a mixing bowl.
- Slice cherries into half and remove the seeds.
- Mix the cherries in with the other fruits.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve with just a dollop of Whipped topping.
With one exception, I followed the ingredient right on down ~ I did, however, substitute 2 cups of fresh blackberries for the loganberries! I also had a little hand device that helped me pit the cherries, so I didn't cut them in half! Very, very nice tasting salad, & one that I'm happy to make again during the summer! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Unrated Asian Recipe Tag Game]