1/4 Photos of Extraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
I got this recipe from the back of a Gold Medal flour bag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In large bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs on medium speed or with spoon until light and fluffy.
- 3Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff).
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by tablespoonfuls or a cookie/ice cream scoop 2 inches apart; flatten slightly.
- 6Bake 11-13 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft).
- 7Cool 1-2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- 8Note: For nut lovers, stir in 2 cups coarsely chopped nuts with chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 89.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g