Cook1 hr 5 mins
I got this recipe from the back of a Gold Medal flour bag.
Make and share this Extraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs on medium speed or with spoon until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by tablespoonfuls or a cookie/ice cream scoop 2 inches apart; flatten slightly.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft).
- Cool 1-2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- Note: For nut lovers, stir in 2 cups coarsely chopped nuts with chocolate chips.