Recipe by Sonya01
easy for a weekend breaky
Top Review by lauralie41
This is how we make our scrambled eggs and have always enjoyed them. Lightly buttered the toast and served the eggs immediately. Great for breakfast, lunch, or a quick late night supper. Made and reviewed for the Australian/NewZealand Forum's Recipe Swap #28.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 10 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup grated mainland extra tasty cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and eggs in a bowl and whisk together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Once foaming, pour in the egg mixture. Use a wooden spoon to stir occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until almost set. Remove pan from heat and stir in Mainland Extra Tasty cheese.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Serve the eggs with the toast.
- Garnishing with parsley or chives is optional.