easy for a weekend breaky
Make and share this Extra Tasty Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk and eggs in a bowl and whisk together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Once foaming, pour in the egg mixture. Use a wooden spoon to stir occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until almost set. Remove pan from heat and stir in Mainland Extra Tasty cheese.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Serve the eggs with the toast.
- Garnishing with parsley or chives is optional.
This is how we make our scrambled eggs and have always enjoyed them. Lightly buttered the toast and served the eggs immediately. Great for breakfast, lunch, or a quick late night supper. Made and reviewed for the Australian/NewZealand Forum's Recipe Swap #28.
Made these this morning and were very good and easy to make. I did butter the toast before adding the toast. Thanks
Good eggs!!! We had these for lunch today. The two of us ate the whole serving. I did butter the toast before adding the cooked eggs. I divided the eggs between 2 pieces of toast. Made for teammate for 12 Days of Christmas.