1/1 Photo of Extra Spicy Refried Beans with Lettuce, Tomato, and Lime
You will love this new version of refried beans! From Rachael Ray's "30 Minute Meals"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat canned refried beans in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- 2Stir chopped jalapeno,hot sauce and garlic powder into refried beans.
- 3Reduce heat to low and keep warm until ready to serve.
- 4Combine lettuce and tomatoes in a bowl.
- 5Squeeze the juice of 1 lime over the bowl and season the lettuce and tomatoes with salt.
- 6Toss to combine.
- 7Drizzle olive oil over the bowl and toss lettuce and tomatoes again.
- 8Serve refried beans along side lettuce and tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extra Spicy Refried Beans with Lettuce, Tomato, and Lime
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 695.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 16.6 g