Prep 8 mins
Cook 3 mins
Something special for lunch!
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 2 cooked eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons green relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 light salad dressing (miracle whip)
- 4 hot dog buns
- Mix all ingredients together and place on cut buns.
- Place face side up in oven until the tops are toasted.
- Serve right away.
This sandwich was fantastic! The cheese really added extra flavor. Will use this a lot. Thanks for posting.
excellent! We served ours on toasted bread, one night and another night served it on Rosemary Olive Oil bread for a different taste. Both were great!