Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I learned to make Ramen Noodle in college extra special as I ate it alot. This is one of my favorites. This one is best with either Pork Flavored or Oriental Flavored Ramen Noodles
- 85.04 g package ramen noodles
- 0 small green cabbage
- 1 slice single serve Spam or 4 slice turkey bacon
- 2 green onions
- Add 3 cups water to pan.
- Chop cabbage and meat into slivers.
- Put in all ingredients except noodles.
- Cook till cabbage is crisp tender.
- Add ramen noodles.
- Cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Makes about 3 servings.
This is really good Lucky! I never would havethought of adding spam to ramen noodles. It turned out great. I didn't add cabbage because I didn't hae any. This makes me want to try adding lots of things to ramen noodles.