Recipe by LorenLou
Also from the Houston Jr. League "Stop and Smell the Rosemary" cookbook. Very smooth, and just a little more panache than your average mimosa.
- 4 teaspoons armagnac
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons Grand Marnier or 4 teaspoons Cointreau liqueur, etc
- 2 cups champagne or 2 cups asti spumante sparkling wine
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- orange rind, cut into long thin strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Ensure that all liquid ingredients are thoroughly chilled.
- Combine Armagnac, Grand Marnier, sugar and orange juice in a pitcher.
- Add the champagne.
- Stir gently, once or twice.
- Place an orange peel strip into each champagne flute.
- Fill the flutes with the mimosa mixture.