Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Covers some grey and will wash out. Its sorta like a non-permanent hair dye.
Make and share this Extra Sheen Rinse recipe from Food.com.
- Extra Sheen Rinse (Blondes) Steep the camomile in fast-boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Strain through muslin or a nylon stocking.
- Use the liquid as a final rinse.
- Extra Sheen Rinse (Brunettes) Steep the rosemary in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- strain, as above, and use the rosemary liquid as a final rinse.
A natural highlighting product. I used camomile on my light brown/grey hair. It took a couple of applications to see an impact on the grey, but the brown hair picked up some sunny highlights after just one. I used 2 tablespoons of dried camomile flowers. It might be nice to add a little vinegar for the scalp.