Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Rich, fudgy brownie with chocolate and peanut butter chips and chocolate covered caramel candies.
Make and share this Extra Rich & Special Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9"x13" pan.
- Unwrap chocolate covered caramel candies and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, milk and melted butter until well blended.
- Spread half of the mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 6 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate and peanut butter chips over the top.
- Press the caramel candies into the surface 5 across and 7 down.
- Do not press all the way to the bottom.
- Spread the remaining brownie mixture over the top of the candies.
- Return to the oven for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completly and ENJOY!