Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Rich, fudgy brownie with chocolate and peanut butter chips and chocolate covered caramel candies.
Make and share this Extra Rich & Special Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 35 chocolate-covered caramel candies (such as Rolos)
- 1 (11 ounce) bag peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9"x13" pan.
- Unwrap chocolate covered caramel candies and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, milk and melted butter until well blended.
- Spread half of the mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 6 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate and peanut butter chips over the top.
- Press the caramel candies into the surface 5 across and 7 down.
- Do not press all the way to the bottom.
- Spread the remaining brownie mixture over the top of the candies.
- Return to the oven for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completly and ENJOY!