Rich, fudgy brownie with chocolate and peanut butter chips and chocolate covered caramel candies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9"x13" pan.
- 3Unwrap chocolate covered caramel candies and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, milk and melted butter until well blended.
- 5Spread half of the mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 6 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate and peanut butter chips over the top.
- 8Press the caramel candies into the surface 5 across and 7 down.
- 9Do not press all the way to the bottom.
- 10Spread the remaining brownie mixture over the top of the candies.
- 11Return to the oven for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 12Cool completly and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extra Rich & Special Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 212.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered caramel candies
peanut butter and milk chocolate chips