Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was making fudge once and my DH says, "I wish it had everything I liked in it" and so I asked him what that was and he gave me this recipe. It is so good.
- 2 (18 ounce) packages milk chocolate chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup maraschino cherry, halved
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- In 2-quart Pyrex bowl melt chips (2-3 minutes) on high or till melted. Stir.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Spray or butter a 9x13 pan and pour fudge into pan.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares.
Quick and easy and GOOD