Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Excellent for dipping or for a snack
Make and share this Extra Pita Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each pita into eight wedges with kitchen scissors or a sharp knife. Separate each wedge into 2 triangles.
- Mix the olive oil with all the herbs in a small bowl.
- Place the pita pieces, rough side up, on baking sheets. With a brush distribute the oil and herbs on them.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the pitas are lightly browned and crisp.