- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 " cubes
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jarsliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a 3-1/2 quart dutch oven, saute chicken cubes in oil and season lightly with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add mushrooms and broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in rice.
- Blend together soup, evaporated milk and dijon mustard; pour over chicken mixture and stir.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover with lid and bake 35 to 40 minutes.