Like eating a slice of decadent wedding cake. Can be used as one too!
Make and share this Extra Moist Lemon, Sour Cream and Vanilla Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Cream together softened Butter and Sugar.
- Add Eggs, one at a time and beat,then add Sour Cream.
- Sift Flour and Soda together and add next along with the Instant Pudding.
- Last add Vanilla, Lemon Extract, Juice and Zest, Mixing until batter is light and fluffy.
- Pour into the sprayed Bundt pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Warning! Some oven temperatures may vary so keep an eye on this one!
- Serve with a Lemon Glaze or just sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.