1/3 Photos of Extra Moist Lemon, Sour Cream and Vanilla Pound Cake
1 hr 15 mins
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Like eating a slice of decadent wedding cake. Can be used as one too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- 3Cream together softened Butter and Sugar.
- 4Add Eggs, one at a time and beat,then add Sour Cream.
- 5Sift Flour and Soda together and add next along with the Instant Pudding.
- 6Last add Vanilla, Lemon Extract, Juice and Zest, Mixing until batter is light and fluffy.
- 7Pour into the sprayed Bundt pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 8Warning! Some oven temperatures may vary so keep an eye on this one!
- 9Serve with a Lemon Glaze or just sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extra Moist Lemon, Sour Cream and Vanilla Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.5
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 143.6 mg
- Sodium 307.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of