Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you are tired a wimpy lemon cupcakes, then you'll love this one.
Make and share this Extra Lemony Lemon Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Using your hands, mesh the lemon zest and sugar together.
- 3. Cream the butter and sugar/lemon zest mixture together.
- 4. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well between each egg.
- 5. Combine the dry ingredients (including the lemonade powder) together into one separate container, and the milk and lemon juice together in another.
- 6. Alternate adding dry ingredient mixture and lemon/milk mixture to the main bowl, mixing for 30 seconds between each addition. Do this until everything is mixed together.
- 7. When everything has been added, mix one additional minute until smooth.
- 8. Spoon batter into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- 9. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.