B. Susan's Note:
If you are tired a wimpy lemon cupcakes, then you'll love this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 22. Using your hands, mesh the lemon zest and sugar together.
- 33. Cream the butter and sugar/lemon zest mixture together.
- 44. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well between each egg.
- 55. Combine the dry ingredients (including the lemonade powder) together into one separate container, and the milk and lemon juice together in another.
- 66. Alternate adding dry ingredient mixture and lemon/milk mixture to the main bowl, mixing for 30 seconds between each addition. Do this until everything is mixed together.
- 77. When everything has been added, mix one additional minute until smooth.
- 88. Spoon batter into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- 99. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extra Lemony Lemon Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 193.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of