Recipe by Trinkets
Shrimp are sooo good with lots of garlic! You can serve this with pasta, if that's what you like. We like it served with huge chunks of hot, French bread for dipping.
- 3 lbs jumbo shrimp, headed and peeled
- 3 garlic heads, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, minced
- kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter with the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Saute the garlic until the air is filled with a delicious aroma, 2-3 minutes. Do not brown.
- Add the parsley, pepper flakes, wine, rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper, simmer and reduce by half.
- Turn the heat up and add the shrimp.
- Stir very well, coating the shrimp with the sauce and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink.
- Then immediately remove from the heat and serve in big bowls.