- 1 1⁄2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup very hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni, optional
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
- Stir together Bisquick mix and very hot water; beat 20 strokes until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in pizza pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.