Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this recipe because I don't have to cook the noodles, no slimy mess!!! Found it on the label of a jar of spaghetti sauce.....so simple and my family loves it!
- Brown meat in skillet, add spaghetti sauce and heat through.
- In 3 quart oblong pan spread 1/3 of meat mixture to cover bottom, top with 4-5 uncooked noodles, half the cottage cheese and one cup of the mozzarella.
- Spread on 1/3 of meat mixture, remaining noodles, remaining cottage cheese, remaining cup of mozzarella, then top with the final 1/3 of the meat mixture.
- Right before baking pour 1/2 cup of water around inside edges of the pan, cover and bake 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with desired amount of Parmesan, and bake 10 more minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.