1 hr 15 mins
I love this recipe because I don't have to cook the noodles, no slimy mess!!! Found it on the label of a jar of spaghetti sauce.....so simple and my family loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat in skillet, add spaghetti sauce and heat through.
- 2In 3 quart oblong pan spread 1/3 of meat mixture to cover bottom, top with 4-5 uncooked noodles, half the cottage cheese and one cup of the mozzarella.
- 3Spread on 1/3 of meat mixture, remaining noodles, remaining cottage cheese, remaining cup of mozzarella, then top with the final 1/3 of the meat mixture.
- 4Right before baking pour 1/2 cup of water around inside edges of the pan, cover and bake 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 5Remove cover, sprinkle with desired amount of Parmesan, and bake 10 more minutes.
- 6Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extra Easy Lazy Day Lasagna!
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.0
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 1122.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry lasagna noodles