1/1 Photo of Extra Easy Healthy Cream of Asparagus Soup
That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
I am quickly becoming addicted to this easy to throw together soup. The flavor of the asparagus is carefully balanced so it doesn't take over. The potatoes add body and a creamy texture, so no real cream is necessary! We grow everything (but the sour cream) right here on the ranch so it is super economical- but still inexpensive if you need to buy the ingredients!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Throw everything except the sour cream and chives into a sauce pot.
- 2Cover with water if necessary and cook over medium heat for about 30 minutes until the asparagus and potatoes are fork tender.
- 3Ladle the mixture into your blender- I do it in several batches to be safe.
- 4Reheat in the microwave as needed and top with sour cream and chives or whatever is in your pantry!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extra Easy Healthy Cream of Asparagus Soup
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 264.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g