Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Popsicle cookies! Great for kids parties or just to have around to snack on. So easy to make!
- 1 (10 ounce) packageregular marshmallows or 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 12 (5 ounce) paper cups
- 12 flat wooden sticks
- Place cereal in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Over low heat, melt marshmallows, margarine and Jello, stirring occasionally.
- When marshmallows are completely melted, pour mixture over cereal and toss to coat.
- Using wet or buttered hands, fill each paper cups with cereal mixture, pressing firmly.
- Insert stick in center and let stand until set.
- Remove paper cup before serving.