Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make for Christmas 2005.
- 1 (7 ounce) chocolate bars with almonds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, Thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- Combine Chocolate and water in a microwave-safe bowl, Microwave at Medium (50% power) 1 1/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Fold in whipping topping; pour into crust.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours before serving.
- Opt. Toppings: Shredded Chocolate, nuts, and cool whip.
This pie is super easy and delicious. It is so yummy and fluffy! Thanks for posting!