- 1 1⁄2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup very hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat over to 450 and grease 12" pizza pan.
- Stir together Bisquick and water, beat 20 strokes until a soft dough forms.
- Press dough into pizza pan.
- Spread sacue over dough.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or untl crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- NOTE: Feel free to substitute your favorite toppings for those listed here.