Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another easy Bisquick recipe.
Make and share this Extra Easy Bisquick Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Heat over to 450 and grease 12" pizza pan.
- Stir together Bisquick and water, beat 20 strokes until a soft dough forms.
- Press dough into pizza pan.
- Spread sacue over dough.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or untl crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- NOTE: Feel free to substitute your favorite toppings for those listed here.
I used this recipe as a jumping off point and it worked well. I used a homemade bisquick copy (with mayonaise), homemade sauce, cheese, and ground beef. It was fast and easy and I was able to put it in lunches. Thanks!