Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
All of my recipes are simple and easy.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 extra-large eggs or 2 smaller sized eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups peanuts
- Beat eggs.
- Cut peanuts into halves.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the soft butter, peanut butter, sugar, beaten egg(s) vanilla, and flour in a large bowl. Mix well with a large spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Take walnut sized portions of the dough (about a tablespoon) and roll into balls with your hands.
- Put the peanut halves in a shallow bowl and roll your balls of dough in them.
- Arrange the balls well apart on the 2 greased baking sheets then gently pat and flatten them with your fingers.
- Bake them in the oven for 12-15 minutes at the same temperatures.