1/1 Photo of Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
There was a picture of this chicken next to the recipe on the internet and it looks awesome! It looks super crispy! I have not tried this yet, but it sounds really easy. Can be baked or deep fried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the pancake mix with one package of the Italian salad dressing mix.
- 2Combine the other package with the egg and club soda or beer.
- 3Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, then in the pancake mix mixture.
- 4Place pieces on a wire cooling rack without allowing to touch each other.
- 5Let dry for 5 minutes.
- 6Spray baking pan with non stick spray and place chicken on without allowing pieces to touch each other (chicken will be soggy if you do).
- 7Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until done.
- 9Deep fry at 425° for about 7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 707.8
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 221.7 mg
- Sodium 956.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix