Recipe by PDXpilot
If you like extra crunchy breading, this is great! It is a nice alternative to the cornflake smashing mess. Try to find potato flakes that are not super thin and light or the breading will not be as crispy (avoid instant). Pre-seasoned potato flakes work well to save time if you wish. I like to put pepper and lime on chicken breast strips before breading and serve them with honey mustard or on a wrap. The possibilities are endless!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the ingredients in three separate bowls and set them in the order listed above.
- Prepare and season the meat you want to be breaded.
- Put the meat into the flour and coat on all sides.
- Dip the floured meat into the eggs and let the excess drain off.
- Roll into the potato flakes.
- Depending on the meat and personal preference, fry in oil or bake as necessary.